The Best Specialty Care is Personal and Local
Patients who require specialty medications deserve and need face-to-face personal attention. The high costs of specialty drugs, unfamiliar ways of administration (such as self-injection), and fears about possible side effects are often overwhelming for patients. Our pharmacists are trained and ready to help.
High-Touch, Patient-Centric Care
Patients can have the peace of mind that comes with a friendly face and personal advocate for their specialty medications. Patients can call or stop by directly at our main specialty pharmacy, Curry Discount Pharmacy, or our sister stores, Five Points Pharmacy or East Point Pharmacy.
Our pharmacists can answer any questions before, during, and after medications are filled as well as provide injection training on site. Face-to-face interactions with pharmacists help to monitor side effects and patient compliance.
Patients benefit from the continuity of care and convenience that comes from filling all prescriptions in one location.
We Work to Get Your Specialty Medications Quickly and Help You Stay on Track
Specialty medications are typically very expensive, therefore insurance companies may impose prior authorization or approval before use. We will help you get the medication your doctor has prescribed at the lowest possible cost for you.
We work behind the scenes for you by:
- Determining your insurance coverage and co-pay
- Utilizing manufacturer co-pay cards to reduce prescription costs
- Enrolling you in available foundation assistance programs to help cover high out-of-pocket costs
- Transferring the prescription to your insurance required pharmacy if necessary
- Providing refill reminder calls to help keep you on schedule with therapy
- Following up to answer any questions after you’ve started the medications